Looking for an off road MAC pro chamber h-pipe ....

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
Im gonna ditch my BBK X-pipe due to being way to loud for my taste
I heard the pro-chambers as not as loud as the x-pipes...
anybody got any laying around used...i dont really feel like spending 280$ for a new one....Also my BBK is gonna be for sale...100$...its about 3-4 months old...

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Where are you getting $280 from? Are you looking for cats? If you want an o/r H, these guys www.pacificaperformance.com had HTS coated prochambers for $110 out the door. I picked it up so I don't know about shipping, but they had over a hundred of them in their building.
WOW, I just checked their website and their prices went way up, I would still call them and check them out though. I guess I got a steal!

Last edited:

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
Well The mac H-pipe's are way cheaper compared to the mac's Pro chambers...
Im looking for the Off road Pro chamber ....whick i found for 280 shippped free...but ima check that site .thanx

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
yeah they have it there for 240$ + shipping...which is the same thing i can get it for...
Only orders over 300$$ are shipped free....but thanx anyway...

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
03yllwguy said:
Where are you getting $280 from? Are you looking for cats? If you want an o/r H, these guys www.pacificaperformance.com had HTS coated prochambers for $110 out the door. I picked it up so I don't know about shipping, but they had over a hundred of them in their building.
WOW, I just checked their website and their prices went way up, I would still call them and check them out though. I guess I got a steal!

good deals there *bookmarks*

Silver95

Established Member
newb question here (just like most of mine :D ) Has there been any testing done in regards to the prochamber vs. H&X pipes? Does the ProChamber flow better or is it all the same more or less?

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
they are all about the same, x-pipe flow lill better then others, the prochamber makes great power as well... but it really comes down to the sound...in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread