Looking for Autobody shop...

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I am looking for a quality autobody shop that can put an aftermarket rollpan on my Lightning and repair a minor dent. I am really looking for a good place because I want this roll pan done right because I have seen it installed incorrectly before. I am just north of Boston but wouldn't mind travelling a bit for a great shop.

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
+1 on AutoPaint RI.. Meticulous work on my show car and lots of people can also vouch for the OCD level of work they do.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Ah this age old question. How far do you want to travel? I'm not familiar with the Beverly area and what shop are good, but I am in the industry and and I'm dealing with bodyshops everday. Up your way maybe check out Today's Collision in Malden or Dick's Auto Body in Somerville. They specialize in high end European cars, but they do some work with a/m body kits and shouldn't have an issue with your roll pan.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
If Cranston is too far for you, I worked in Massachusetts as an appraiser for 5 years. There are two shops in MA I would trust with my own COBRA-

Collex Collision experts in Malden. (tell Frank or Justin you know Eddie)
Collex has done a bunch of Mustangs and Lightnings for friends of mine and they will go above and beyond, especially for friends of mine.

Today's Collision in either Malden or Chelsea
My two best friends own the pizza shop next to the Chelsea location, so they have known me before I was the "enemy" from an insurance company :)

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Since you are in Beverly, why not just go see Ron at All Wheels, Inc.
I worked there and they do A+ work.

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Matt... If you wanted to make the trip, Paul Serafin at Wizard Autobody in Hampden, MA is incredible. They are certified to do high end Italian cars, and Paul has done Cobras, Corvettes, and all my cars for 25 years. He's an enthusiast with enthusiasts working for him. He painted my front bumper cover when dome dumba$$ lady backed into me. Probably too far though. We've also got a couple of custom shops around here that specialize in the bizarre LOL.

Mike

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Definetly appreciate the info guys. I am probably going to check that place in Beverly since I can practically see that place from my house.

Users who are viewing this thread