Looking for black Ford deck lid emblem

Jensanity

Established Member
Pretty sure these are no longer made, but was hoping someone may have one laying around, or can make one?

cj428mach

Established Member
They make overlays but I'm sure you can do them yourself. When I had a ford ranger there was a big how to thread on how to do these. I think its a pretty common practice for anything with a Ford emblem. I'd do a google search on it.

Jensanity

Established Member
It looks like there are some overlay on Ebay similar to what I'm wanting. A lot seem to be for F-150's though, guess I need to check dimensions compared to our emblem.

I don't trust myself on projects like this because I'm so anal about things I do myself. I'd much rather pay someone else haha.

cj428mach

Established Member
It looks like there are some overlay on Ebay similar to what I'm wanting. A lot seem to be for F-150's though, guess I need to check dimensions compared to our emblem.

I don't trust myself on projects like this because I'm so anal about things I do myself. I'd much rather pay someone else haha.

I would do it myself, most of the time the ones I've seen people do they screw up the chrome inside the overlay. I'm like you I'm too picky so if I want it done I do it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread