Looking for Cam recommendations

ANTHONY PERNA

I hope I'm posting in an acceptable spot, there really isn't a Mark VIII spot, but we share the 96-98 engine. I have a 98 Lincoln Mark VIII with B heads. Right now I'm just not set up for a C Head swap, and I can always swap the new cams into them at a later date. My engine only has 70k on it. I already have a mandrel bent 2 1/2 exhaust, K and N air filter, JMod trans, 255LPH fuel pump and I'm going to get a tune after, and I'm debating on the cobra manifold, I may just do it and then sell it when I get C heads. Ive been trying to find 96-98 Cobra cams but theyre almost impossible to find. So what is a good set of cams to swap in? I dont mind doing changing valve springs I have the tools, but I want to stay away from anything that requires me pulling the heads.. I'm open to either used factory cams, or aftermarket.

boost88

Established Member
If you are not wanting to pull the heads then you'll need to go with something like a stage 1 or 2 comp cams or equivalent. As someone told you in the other post going to Todd Warren for a custom set up is probably the best idea.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

ANTHONY PERNA

If you are not wanting to pull the heads then you'll need to go with something like a stage 1 or 2 comp cams or equivalent. As someone told you in the other post going to Todd Warren for a custom set up is probably the best idea.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I friend requested Todd, I'm just waiting to hear back. Do you have any experience with those cams?

Users who are viewing this thread