Looking for diecast model 03

SonicBlue03

Established Member
I know it's early yet, just hoping.

Does anyone know how long it takes for toy manufacturers to release models. I have a 1:24 black cobra sitting on top of my monitor here at work, but I would kill for a SB vert.

cobra racing

Established Member
Originally posted by SonicBlue03
I know it's early yet, just hoping.

Does anyone know how long it takes for toy manufacturers to release models. I have a 1:24 black cobra sitting on top of my monitor here at work, but I would kill for a SB vert.
What year Cobra?

SonicBlue03

Established Member
It's a 99 cobra from Maisto. Not real detailed, but it gets the job done.

According to the model, 99's had 6 cats?! is that right? Wow, and I thought 4 cats was overkill.

Blades

Established Member
aw what the hell is this about. i thought i was original for christ sakes.. :D

sho sho. out you s281 driver out

Blade

Just browsing....
Established Member
Originally posted by Blades
aw what the hell is this about. i thought i was original for Christ sakes.. :D

sho sho. out you s281 driver out

LOL! Sorry man. That's my callsign. I'm not a pilot, but if you spend enough time in ops, they tag you with something anyway. I got lucky, there are some ugly ones out there (especially for non-flight suit wearing chumps). As for the S281 - it is being bought back by Ford. I am shopping for a replacement and the 03 is in the running. :-D How do you like yours? :)

CatchMeCopper

Established Member
I love mine. :D This is my callsign then. Anyways. I got a 99 cobra diecast in black to pose with my 03. I have a few pics of it somewhere.

I also have a 99 cobra model that you put together yourself. I haven't gotten around to that tho. Oh well.

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Blade

As for the S281 - it is being bought back by Ford. I am shopping for a replacement and the 03 is in the running. :-D How do you like yours? :)

BTW you'll be the third person on the board to have lemoned their Saleen and upgraded to the '03 Cobra. Trust me it'll be a worth while upgrade.:thumbsup:

Blade

Just browsing....
Established Member
Originally posted by SoCalBlk03

BTW you'll be the third person on the board to have lemoned their Saleen and upgraded to the '03 Cobra. Trust me it'll be a worth while upgrade.:thumbsup:

3rd?!?!?!? Dayum! Guess that's what happens when a builder goes from 20-40 cars per year to a thousand per year! :uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread