Looking for Electric Green with silver BBS RK wheels

MDRex

Established Member
I found some wheels I want but I'd like to see what they look like on my color car. Does anyone have pics of an Electric Green Mustang with silver BBS RK wheels.

drocnranger2.3

Four Banger!!!!
Established Member
I found some wheels I want but I'd like to see what they look like on my color car. Does anyone have pics of an Electric Green Mustang with silver BBS RK wheels.

I suggest that you post up a good side pic of your car and see if one of the photoshop guru's can help you out.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
post a direct side shot of your car, I'll photoshop it for you

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
I must say, that from every website I have visited and ordered gold from, MMOkings has the best and easiest to work your way around. The gold is a tad more expensive than at other places, but in contrast to other goldsellers, MMOkings doesn't sell or transfer the gold from a chinese IP therefore the Banchance is reduced a lot.
I ordered 5.000 Gold and chose FaceToFace trade to minimize the chance to be banned even further. I decided to check out the live chat to see what it was like, since that is essential when buying gold - in case any problems occur. Livechat spoke perfect english and understood me perfectly.
The gold arrived 2 hrs after I spoke to live chat, very impressive, fast and smooth.

Website layout: 5 out of 5
Easy to work my way around to what i needed.
Price level: 3.5 out of 5
It was a bit more expensive than elsewhere.
Security: 5 out of 5
I must say that the whole security had me impressed it seems that they really care about their customers, therefore the price might be a bit higher, but rather that than having my Main account banned!
Livechat: 5 out of 5
Most excellent, nothing to put my finger on here.
Overall: I must say that I am really impressed. The prices was a bit higher than other places, but the security and professionalism of the livechat made the higher price okay in my opinion. I can highly recommend MMOkings when buying gold.

you dont say

Eddie Z

Established Member
Is it or me or does it seem like every thread containing "BBS RK" gets spammed?

Users who are viewing this thread