Looking for Ford GT wheels

SPICER

Blood, Sweat, and Gears!
Established Member
I once saw a new edge car with a set of the spoke Ford GT (gt40) wheels on it. Can someone tell me where I can get a set?

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
$$$$ :nono:

stop swinging on the GT's nuts and just get some custom forged wheels. HRE, CCW, Fiske, Iforged, Racing hart, etc...................

Jefe

Established Member
mc01svt said:

stop swinging on the GT's nuts and just get some custom forged wheels. HRE, CCW, Fiske, Iforged, Racing hart, etc...................
hey! thats Hennesseys phrase! :lol:

SPICER

Blood, Sweat, and Gears!
Established Member
mc01svt said:

Well I only have about a grand to spend so if you can find some cool custom wheels from one of the manufacturers you listed please lead me to them. Here is the catch though. They have to be under $1,000 and be 18x9 with a 5.85 or 5.95 backspacing.

Can someone photoshop the gt40 wheels onto my car for me? Here are some pics.

IMG_0349.jpg

225.jpg

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
SPICER said:
Well I only have about a grand to spend so if you can find some cool custom wheels from one of the manufacturers you listed please lead me to them. Here is the catch though. They have to be under $1,000 and be 18x9 with a 5.85 or 5.95 backspacing.

just get some bullits or american racings.

IMHO the GT wheels look good on the GT but not so much on other cars, especially the chrome ones :xpl:

SPICER

Blood, Sweat, and Gears!
Established Member
ok i think i am just going to stay with the fr500s and move up to 18s. should i go with chrome or stay with the silver?

Users who are viewing this thread