Looking for friendly run in Raleigh, NC area with 03-04 cobra/shelbys

C6Z06427

Established Member
Sounds good. I know others has mentioned it so hopefully we can do it. How about going for some food and beer at Tilted Kilt after we come back from Mexico :D

2004Droptop

Established Member
Not sure if I will be able to make it. If I do I probably won't be bringing the Cobra, only putting out ~11 volts, got my alternator Monday but I have not had the time to get it in there. Slim but possible chance I will do it tomorrow night.

4.6pimp

Established Member
Or you could travel this way? that way if the motor lets go I won't have as big of a tow bill!!!!! I think we would be a good run

C6Z06427

Established Member
C-C was allright.

Weather should be awesome this weekend in case anybody wants to meet up. Otherwise, lets shoot for Grilll 57

2004Droptop

Established Member
I am hanging out with the baby this weekend and she is a little too young to be dragging out, still requires too many accessories! lol My wife works every other weekend so I have some flexibility on her off weekends...

S197OnSpray

Established Member
Nvm, answered my own question. I might roll out to Grill 57 on the 16th depending on the the weather.

Last edited:

C6Z06427

Established Member
what time do you guys normally show up for grill 57?? guys still interested in catching a few beers afterwards?

04dreamcobra

When it runs, it's fast...
Established Member
alright man! Car goes to the dyno the 18th! after that i will be in the area prob the next weekend. I will have to catch up with everyone on another meeting maybe!

Users who are viewing this thread