Looking For Houston Area Magazine Feature Cars

3cRider

Established Member
Top of the morning! I'm a freelance editor for several magazines and I thought about making the trek to TXTK13 in hopes of finding some nice Mustangs to shoot for a couple of mags. Anyone here own or know anyone who owns some nice, feature-worthy Mustangs (Classic-Current). I'm looking for older stuff all the way up through Fox-bodies, SN95s, New-Edges, S197 etc.
I basically need to book 2 or 3 shoots to make the trip worth it. If anyone is interested in a feature please PM or post some pics of your car and a complete mod list. I'm looking at visiting the Houston area from March 14-18. Here's a link to some of my clips as proof I'm not pulling anyone's chain.
Thanks for the help, and if anyone knows of some active local forums please let me know. I've been itching to get out to TX to shoot some cars since there looks to be some SERIOUSLY wicked cars in your state. I hope I can put this together.
Link:
https://justinfivella.contently.com/

lm_coogs

Established Member
Would have love to do it but unfortunately I have to work for the TX2k13 but here's A pic of the car anyways

temporary.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread