Looking for IRS SLP Loudmouth I

fly4navy117

Established Member
Just like the title says, I'm looking for an IRS version of the SLP Loudmouth I cat back. Not sure what the going price is, but I'd like to get an idea if you're selling. Would buy outright if you are far away or trade if you are close. I have the stock catback with weld in Flowmasters I got when I swapped in the IRS. I would entertain another type of exhaust if it was loud and sharp sounding like the LM1s. I'm in Auburn, AL.

UPDATE: Purchased. Thanks for the look.

Last edited:

medrick

Established Member
Dang, there was one that just sold on here for $250 shipped which is an awesome price. Expect to pay around $350 for one in general though. Could always buy just the resonators and weld them into your existing catback.

fly4navy117

Established Member
Dang, there was one that just sold on here for $250 shipped which is an awesome price. Expect to pay around $350 for one in general though. Could always buy just the resonators and weld them into your existing catback.

I really like the look of the SLP tips and the build quality/fitment of the SLP stuff, so I want to get the whole thing at once. No purchase made yet, so I'm still looking.

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
I have one in excellent condition. I need to decide if I'm going to install my live axle. I will PM you if the live axle is going in....

bad01cobra

Established Member
i have one 400 plus shipping its about 9 months old with 35 miles on it (my car sits in the garage alot but went turbo and its to loud

Users who are viewing this thread