Looking for L owners in Las Vegas Area

RatedR

SVT Poster
Established Member
Got this invite from another L owner in Las Vegas
"I was wondering if all you lightning owners would be down for a photo shoot this coming saturday. I was thinking maybe on top of the palms parking garage looking over the strip. So far we have about 8-10 lightnings available. Hoping for more by then. If we do it saturday it would more thenlikley be more toward evening so we can get the lights from the strip in the picture.... Let me know what you guys think, or if you guys know a better place for the pics....."
If you can make it please post up. this also goes out to any Lightning owners who will be it town this weekend (with their L's) :-D
TIA
R

I'D WIN

Established Member
Sounds like a good idea!

We need to get a card made up for all of the L owners roaming around town with no clue. There are so many of them here! Atleast 60-70 in the Las Vegas valley alone.

RatedR

SVT Poster
Established Member
I'D WIN said:
Sounds like a good idea!

We need to get a card made up for all of the L owners roaming around town with no clue. There are so many of them here! Atleast 60-70 in the Las Vegas valley alone.
glad you said that we do have cards....just pm me and I can get some cards to you or anyone else that needs cards! :thumbsup:

I'D WIN

Established Member
RatedR said:
glad you said that we do have cards....just pm me and I can get some cards to you or anyone else that needs cards! :thumbsup:

For a specific club or forum?

RatedR

SVT Poster
Established Member
Vegas Lightning said:
This coming Sat. or did I miss it?
No you didn't miss it, its going down this Saturday @ 6pm :thumbsup:
I'D Win
Yes for a specific club

S/C F-1FITTY

Sin City
Established Member
RatedR said:
No you didn't miss it, its going down this Saturday @ 6pm :thumbsup:
I'D Win
Yes for a specific club

OK, so.. we have approx. 8 L's now, hoping for more later.:)i know i said 6pm but do you guys think 7pm would be better?? I am going to roll by the palms today and see if the top of the west garage is still a good shot. I just relized tha they built that new playboy tower on the side of it...i dont think its going to be a problem, but i will let you guys know. As far a club thing, i am totally down.we need to think of a name and i can get the website going. A few ideas that i have to start stuff off is, SNLC, SNLA-"southern nevada lightning club/association, LVLC, las vegas lightning club. I think the southern nevada one is a good one. Please leave feedback. Hope to see all you guys saturday..

attn.2detail

Established Member
I am interested in this event on saturday, and getting a club going in vegas. Let me know if the time or the place changes. Thank you, Dale

Last edited:

S/C F-1FITTY

Sin City
Established Member
attn.2detail said:
I am interested in this event on saturday, and getting a club going in vegas. Let me know if the time or the place changes. Thank you, Dale 702-647-5475

will do. What do you think of SNLC? I think it could work...then we can get a forum for everyone to bs on..:) What color L do you have?, anything done?, if not, its all good :) oh yeah, delete your number off of here and send it to me in a PM...dont know what people could do.... thx

Last edited:

S/C F-1FITTY

Sin City
Established Member
sin city lightning club is cool....we can do the photo shoot friday or sunday instead, we can work around everyones schedule until we get everyone together...ill be by the palms in a few hours and let u guys know whats up...thanks for the input.

RatedR

SVT Poster
Established Member
I'D WIN said:
I can make it on Sunday.
I thought your L was in cali getting a new built motor ???? If we are changing dates lets change it for people thats going to bring their L to the photo shoot.....JMHO :thumbsup:

S/C F-1FITTY

Sin City
Established Member
:bash: :bash:
RatedR said:
I thought your L was in cali getting a new built motor ???? If we are changing dates lets change it for people thats going to bring their L to the photo shoot.....JMHO :thumbsup:[/QUOTEs keep it

LOL, yeah...lets keep it planned for saturday then... lolololol :bash: :beer:

u n v kenny

Established Member
I'm from FL but I come to Las Vegas once a year. That would be cool to meet you guys.

Anyways, as far as a club name. I'm thinking that SCLC is just too many letters. How about just SCL: Sin City Lightnings

Just my opinion.

S/C F-1FITTY

Sin City
Established Member
u n v kenny said:
I'm from FL but I come to Las Vegas once a year. That would be cool to meet you guys.

Anyways, as far as a club name. I'm thinking that SCLC is just too many letters. How about just SCL: Sin City Lightnings

Just my opinion.

Yeah, i agree with that in some ways. Sin City is cool for a name, but the name Sin City is sooo played out in vegas. If we go with 3 letters, Southern Nevada Lightnings? thanks for the opinion..:)

FordFanStan

Established Member
WHIVSTIVLAOA..??

What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas Lightning Association of America?? :bash:

That commercial I see on TV all the time is whats played out :D :burn: :lol: ... Stan

Vegas Mongoose

Supreme Hater
Established Member
I'll be there for the photo shoot, and IMHO I think SWLC/SWLA (South West Lightning Club/Assoc) would be better, so that more people feel welcome. I mean what if So. Cal or New Mexico or Utah doesn't have one? I know AZ does but Vegas might be closer or more fun for people to visit so..............

S/C F-1FITTY

Sin City
Established Member
Vegas Mongoose said:
I'll be there for the photo shoot, and IMHO I think SWLC/SWLA (South West Lightning Club/Assoc) would be better, so that more people feel welcome. I mean what if So. Cal or New Mexico or Utah doesn't have one? I know AZ does but Vegas might be closer or more fun for people to visit so..............[/QUOTE

That would be cool, then maybe once a year we all can meet up at a track and do a lil racing or something. More L's the better..:) :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread