Looking for Mint, low mileage, built SB Vert... Willing and ready to spend top dollar

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Anyone on considering selling their SB Vert, looking to get top dollar, I'm your guy.

Just to be clear, I am looking for a Mint (Clean title, no accidents), Built (whippled but no cage), low mileage (under 25k miles) SB Vert. If I can't find what im looking for in the next 2 weeks, i will be pulling the trigger on either a Boss 302 or a 2013/2014 Shelby GT500.

If you have what im looking for, let me know. Im willing to spend top dollar, not overpriced. I realize that this is relative so let me know what you have and we'll talk turkey.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
She's a coupe, but if mapa03 thinks his is worth $40k, then I'd be a bit more realistic about what I'd take for mine if you had any interest in a coupe. Mileage is 78XX.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1123942-7k-mile-sonic-blue-CCWs

So looking at your car, Im definitely interested. Im wondering though other performance mods you have and how much HP its making? Send me a PM, with the right numbers, i think you and I might be able to put my "search ad" to rest early.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
So looking at your car, Im definitely interested. Im wondering though other performance mods you have and how much HP its making? Send me a PM, with the right numbers, i think you and I might be able to put my "search ad" to rest early.

PM'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread