looking for my old 1995 red mustang cobra

2015 cvo

Established Member
looking to find my old 1995 mustang cobra, the last 6 vin numbers are 189662. I have found a lot of papers work { window sticker, ect. } as well as the dealer show room floor display of the car as well as pictures of the car when new. floor display as all of the paper work is in excellent shape. please pm me if you have any information of the owner of the car. Thank you

2015 cvo

Established Member
i think it was in 1998 when i traded it in. I traded it in to thorobred ford kc mo.

Cobra Jet

Established Member
Where did you trade it in - the State I mean?

Have you tried googling the entire VIN to see if you get any hits? Or even try running a CarFax on it to see if it is still showing registration renewal events?

One more question…. The floor display, was it the 4ft x 2.5ft tall one, is it the 1995 specific display - and does it have the accompanying same year F150 Lightning display?

2015 cvo

Established Member
Kansas city missouri. floor display is the 4ft by 2.5ft. only for the 95 cobra. there is 15 different papers from dealer, svt and ford as well as the display from when the car was new.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Where did you trade it in - the State I mean?

Have you tried googling the entire VIN to see if you get any hits? Or even try running a CarFax on it to see if it is still showing registration renewal events?

One more question…. The floor display, was it the 4ft x 2.5ft tall one, is it the 1995 specific display - and does it have the accompanying same year F150 Lightning display?

I'm in the same boat as OP. Googled full VIN, nada. I need to find a Carfax somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread