Looking for nitrous

Anthony_5.ohh

Established Member
Hi everyone! Names Anthony from Los Angeles. Have a 17’ 5.0 that I bought 3 months ago and enjoying it every single day.
Any who.. I wanted to get some advice or recommendations for a (wet OR dry) nitrous kit. I’m willing to pay to play as I know “you get what you pay for”. Looking for a legit set up but not overkill as I daily drive this car. It’s a weekend warrior and wanted the spray for track only. My budget is around $4k for the kit, install and tune.

I want a direct port set up preferably, but I know many companies don’t sell the intake mani’s pre installed. I want to use my stock manifold for the DP. I can do a plate system too. My motor is stock but I know it can take a 200shot with a DP system.

As fueling goes, I want to get a dedicated fuel system for the nitrous (which I’ll be using some sort of race gas to help with power timming and detonation)
Side question.. Can I use 91 pump and mix it with race gas for nitrous?

I’ll also be getting all the accessories such as bottle heater, opener and purge valve. Let me know if I need anything else(no down tube as it’s sitting in my trunk)

The only for sure thing I know that I’m getting for this kit is a NOS mini stage 2 controller. As it’s an “all in one” control. TPS, window switch open/close AND most importantly to help with a big shot (200) the ramp up/down feature that it has. Other wise let me know if theirs a better set up or part for this.

So can any one recommend a complete set up and a shop close to me to help me do this?? Thanks !

pwt's17

This looks interesting.

I have never run nitrous. But, I have purchased from American Muscle, and don't believe they would represent items/parts that would do harm.

By the time you purchased the kit, warmer, purge valve, other accessories, and a good tune you'd have $2,500 to $3,000 in 200 to 250 hp.

Users who are viewing this thread