Looking for ride side 2013-2014 taillight

tennis_pr0

Established Member
My passenger side taillight has a little crack in it and it's gonna drive me nuts. These things run new for like 800. Anyone have one they are selling or can point me in the right direction to find a used one or just a cheaper one...

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
Last edited:

Malern28us

Established Member
Premium Member
My passenger side taillight has a little crack in it and it's gonna drive me nuts. These things run new for like 800. Anyone have one they are selling or can point me in the right direction to find a used one or just a cheaper one...

YOu could do what I did to my Montero when I had a huge crack on it and the replacement was unavailable in a price range I was willing to pay. Tape off the taillight except for the offending crack and 1/16" on each side. Fill the crack with two part epoxy ( I bought mine at a local hardware store) and let it dry. The next day shave, file or sand the epoxy down to close to the height of the tape. Remove the tape and take a buffing wheel and some buffing compound and polish that baby up! I think I had $4 in the fix.

tennis_pr0

Established Member
YOu could do what I did to my Montero when I had a huge crack on it and the replacement was unavailable in a price range I was willing to pay. Tape off the taillight except for the offending crack and 1/16" on each side. Fill the crack with two part epoxy ( I bought mine at a local hardware store) and let it dry. The next day shave, file or sand the epoxy down to close to the height of the tape. Remove the tape and take a buffing wheel and some buffing compound and polish that baby up! I think I had $4 in the fix.

I will give this a try!

Users who are viewing this thread