Looking for some advice

finchstang2003

Established Member
I have tried to search to see if anyone has bought this clutch kit before on the forum have had no luck, I am sure that someone has but my search results come up with nothing. So I am looking at the Spec Complete Stage 3+ 26 Spline Clutch Package from Lightning Force Performance and wanted to know if anyone on here has gone this route. It is priced pretty good at 1099 shipped but I am still a little leery. I have bought a few things from them before with good results.

My Cobra has right at 74,500 on it now and it still has the stock clutch. My car has the typical bolt-on parts and makes 489 to the wheels. I do not daily drive it but I am it is a car I will drive any day of the week. I do not go to the drag strip much but do go on an occasion for a few runs to see how it performs. Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks in advance!

NiceCobra

Established Member
I'm in the market for a new clutch too.
That spec 3+ package looks nice.
Any idea the brand for the input shaft?

mkb116

Established Member
No matter what you decide to buy.... Try lethal or American muscle. Forum discounts. I bought dozens and dozens of parts from both, never had an issue.

finchstang2003

Established Member
I like how they have there site set up but I am planning a blower upgrade in the next year. Plus I have not upgraded to a 26 spline input shaft yet, that was part of the reason I was looking into this kit.

NiceCobra

Established Member
Yea I'm hoping my stock clutch holds up for the summer and I won't have to deal with this untill next year.
But I may buy now just so I have it when shit hits the fan

Users who are viewing this thread