Established Member
I have:

Stage IV ported blower/TB/Plenum
60lb injectors
BAP
MAFia
Drive shaft loop
Spark plugs

I don't have a pulley puller though. I will have all other supplies, tools, fluids and what not though.

I have a garage and lift that we can use. I will pay you for your time and supply some beer for the day. I would appreciate any help on this. I am trying to save a few bux and am not mechanically inclined enough to do it myself.

Post up and let me know if you can lend a hand. Let me know when you guys are free too.

The shop is right off the North side of 285...

Thanks fellas:beer:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
PM sent. :thumbsup:

Replied.. Sounds good.

I am just worried about the long drive back up to MPH to get her tuned. Maybe AAA will come in handy:rockon:

How long do you think the job will take? We can skip the DS loop unless we have plenty of time.

PainNdaArse

Established Member
Replied.. Sounds good.

I am just worried about the long drive back up to MPH to get her tuned. Maybe AAA will come in handy:rockon:

How long do you think the job will take? We can skip the DS loop unless we have plenty of time.

DS loop takes 20min................... and I have all the tools here. And you'll be closer to MPH, and if AAA doesn't cover it, then I have a nice enclosed trailer. :loser:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I forgot to tell you... I have a lift too

Is this your place or the shop you were telling me about? I think AAA will cover it but I dunno. Fade 2 black is about 45 miles away from me. I'm just looking for the cheapest way out because I have more plans for her soon.

Let me know where you had in mind painNdaArse..

Thanks fellas

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Damn Justin, you been making moves in the off season I see! We gotta get up one of these weekends and snaps some pics!!!

One of my buddies has a badass camera and he is always down to shoot. I got some shots last week:banana:..

Weather is getting better so maybe soon:rolling:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
I have:

Stage IV ported blower/TB/Plenum
60lb injectors
BAP
MAFia
Drive shaft loop
Spark plugs

I don't have a pulley puller though. I will have all other supplies, tools, fluids and what not though.

I have a garage and lift that we can use. I will pay you for your time and supply some beer for the day. I would appreciate any help on this. I am trying to save a few bux and am not mechanically inclined enough to do it myself.

Post up and let me know if you can lend a hand. Let me know when you guys are free too.

The shop is right off the North side of 285...

Thanks fellas:beer:

Will you need one of these below ?

[

Last edited:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Update:

Few things keep coming up but I will be calling/PMing some of you guys within the next few weeks.

Thanks again

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
ready yet?

LOL.. actually I already got everything done. It was a spontaneous thing that was put together all in 24 hrs... It went well though and the car is now tuned..

Wheels/Tires/Springs/CC plates are going on in the next month:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread