Looking for some things =(

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
does anyone have any K member bolts laying around or ball joint nuts? I went to a dealer for the k member bolts and they said they dont make them anymore and couldnt even get me the sizes :shrug:

so currently my car is SOL (has been sitting since November, but thats for a couple reasons)

paintballpyro1

Established Member
I wish i could help, just had mine out a bit ago and replaced. I had a shop do it when i had my longtubes done so i dont know what the sizes were. Have you tried talking to FORDSVTPARTS? He might be able to help you out.

Last edited:

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
yeah i tried talking to him then he randomly stopped responding to me, was a little while back

been busy with things so havent been able to stay on top of things

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
Heck someone makes them, I sure of it. even if our cars our 10years or more older. When a new car comes out, the manufacture has to make service parts for that car for 10yrs after the final run off that particular model. Then after the ten years is up they usualy contract the service parts out to another company. The only reason i know this is I asked a lady i work with she is the service leader at my job, we manufacture parts for car that are new and 10yrs old, nothing performance related all the metal parts that you dont see that are under the outer skin of the car and under the plastic/leather inside the car. I will try to see if i can get her to look up a contact for the k-member bolts you need if i get the number I will give it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread