Looking for someone in NJ with Black 03

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
Was on Route 1 north in Edison yesterday around 3:30pm by Home Depot. Had an Eaton Inside sticker in the 1/4 window, I was in my blue 96 GT. PIC

Really nice car, sounded good. Figured it's probably someone from here.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
I was up in that area yesterday. I stopped at the bank in Perth Amboy and headed over to Carteret for a meeting.
Of course, my car isn't black. :p
S.

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
hmm i saw a silver one the other day on 287, actually saw a screaming yellow one also sitting in traffic. if you ever see a sonic blue, or any 03/04, just throw a rev. and caution: please stay at least 2 car lengths behind me as i drive around on my DRs and rocks go flyin. ;)

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Haven't been on 287.
My office in on Route 9 south in Sayreville, so I'm around this area most days that I'm not out on the road visiting our centers.
Saw a torch red 10th 'vert today on Rt. 9 northbound. It had a Cobra graphic on the lower door.
S.

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
Just a word of caution to all you boys....

Watch out for a Satin Silver in central Jersey that's loud as hell....

Fair warning...

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Give me a month or so to button up some changes on the Regal and I'll take on that KB'd Cobra.
From a dig, any tires you want, we'll run on my roads. :rolling:
You'd better put more than a 275/40 DR on that car with that much power. :burnout:
S.

99cobraclone

Established Member
I too saw a black 03 in south Jersey the other day. Now I know this sounds stupid since black is the most common color but I have seen maybe 6 03's ever!

1SVT2NV

Established Member
Was on my bike on RT 27 in Woodbridge and I saw a white Cobra with a broad driving. Through the grapevine I heard that her boyfriend has one and loved it so much she bought her own. I need a chic like that.

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
Originally posted by 1SVT2NV
Was on my bike on RT 27 in Woodbridge and I saw a white Cobra with a broad driving. Through the grapevine I heard that her boyfriend has one and loved it so much she bought her own. I need a chic like that.

Yeah, the wifey drives a 03 Cobra. Sux losing to the wife! ;-) Gotta get those PI heads!

nj7703

Established Member
I see a Torch Red coupe on the way home a lot on Rt 22. I've only seen 2 or 3 on the road, most on Rte 78, and 287.

Users who are viewing this thread