Looking for someone near charlotte,nc

BrentnNC

Established Member
I was thinking of changing from a 3.31 to 4.10 gear in my 2011 mustang gt M6. I would like to ride in a 4.10 gear car before i make the decision. Thanks

alan0614

Established Member
I just don't think going to a 3.73 is going to be enough of a difference to warrant the cost.

I was really impressed with the 3.73. I felt like it was a huge difference. It made first gear almost useless. If you are considering any FI, I wouldn't go past 3.73. A friend has a 5.0 with a Roush supercharger on it, he put 3.73's on it and feels like it is a bit much.

Not sure where you are located, but my buddy with the NA 5.0 lives in the Gastonia area. I am sure he would give you his opinion. He is not on this forum, but you can find him on mustangforums.com, he is Widow Maker there.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
call Pro Dyno in Ft Mill, SC. See if they have any there, or if they can steer you in the direction of someone that does. 704-651-3807

BrentnNC

Established Member
call Pro Dyno in Ft Mill, SC. See if they have any there, or if they can steer you in the direction of someone that does. 704-651-3807
Thanks i haven't thought about calling them. I'm sure they know someone.

Users who are viewing this thread