Looking for something different...

SBSnake

Established Member
Wheels that is. I have a DSG GT and have been looking at wheels for it. Im looking for something that not everybody has (Saleens, FRs, Bullitts), but definately cant afford True Forged of CCW stuff since i just got out of college. So, what are you guys running that sets you apart? 17s or 18s, i dont have much preference or color either really. Thanks in advance :beer:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I had some Ruff Racing wheels at one point on mine and they were pretty nice wheels. 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 which was a good size to be honest, just tires werent cheap for 18's. In all honesty the 24's on my truck have cheaper tires than 18's

digicampics198.jpg

digicampics355.jpg

digicampics200.jpg

digicampics199.jpg

sorry for crap pics, that digital camera sucked bad

DaBigBone

Established Member
I have black 10th anniversary cobra wheels on mine.

I love them, and I'm yet to see them on another stang.

SBSnake

Established Member
thanks Mineral, ive seen those Ruff Racing wheels before in chrome and i like em. I bet theyd look awesome in black on mine. And cyberdude, i love some of Racelines wheels but theyre still out of my price range :nonono:

SBSnake

Established Member
I have black 10th anniversary cobra wheels on mine.

I love them, and I'm yet to see them on another stang.

just saw this, ive been looking at those same wheels from OE Wheels, did you go with 17s or 18s? I like the look, but 18" tires are really pricey these days

Built4.6

Built
Established Member
If you want to set your ride apart you better be willing to spend the money big guy.
After grad school I'm getting a set of Vossen staggerd's for $5,000, now that's a unique set of wheels man! CCW's are wicked too

~crash

Established Member
Just troll CL for some different wheels, or if you can find some BBS's for your car. How about enkie rf-17 I think that's the model?? Someone help me on this one

Users who are viewing this thread