looking for sonic blue 03 in southeast

Cobra-Master

Established Member
absolom said:
i'm actually talking with bumpzilla right now

i had planned on huge mods, but would kinda like a clean starting point, but his car seems to have the right stuff

OK, let me know if you change your mind. My car has never even had a pulley swap. Only changes are mid pipe and cat back... doesn't get much more of a cleaner starting point than that... the car you are looking at looks like it's had some hard runs... but just my opinion.

Last edited:

absolom

Established Member
i'm only able to get around 22 or 23 from the bank, any sonic blue's for that price?

:(

Cobra-Master

Established Member
I saw a sonic blue Terminator in the Autotrader magazine that was in Arkansas and the guy wanted $22k for it. It had 60,000 miles, and had been modified quite a bit, sounded like it was a track toy that had been beat on quite a bit, hence the reduced price. If you need the guy's number, I can get it for you.

absolom

Established Member
Cobra-Master said:
I saw a sonic blue Terminator in the Autotrader magazine that was in Arkansas and the guy wanted $22k for it. It had 60,000 miles, and had been modified quite a bit, sounded like it was a track toy that had been beat on quite a bit, hence the reduced price. If you need the guy's number, I can get it for you.

60K miles is a LOT even for 22K

is there an online ad?

Cobra-Master

Established Member
absolom said:
60K miles is a LOT even for 22K

is there an online ad?

Sorry, just trying to help you out. That's the kind of mileage you are probably going to get with the kind of money you want to spend.

It's not an online ad, it was in an Autotrader mag. that I bought in Oklahoma, the car is in Arkansas though. I called the guy just to gage why his price was so low and to ensure my price was about right, and I immediately found out why his was so low.

I can PM you the guy's number if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread