Looking for Steeda/Bassani or cobra R side exit exhaust

selftaughtdoc

Established Member
Looking to get a hold of a steeda/bassani or cobra R side exhaust system for my 01 cobra. Let me know what you have. PM me

Thanks

selftaughtdoc

Established Member
I got a cobra R clone with 2 real splitters and original wing and 2 sets of OEM ford 00R rims, one chrome and other satin with an extra rim for each lol... I also have the real cobra R recaro seats with the R stitching and I hear those are most difficult to come by. I just finished building a whipple 3.4 crusher teksid combo with a friend and I just want to put everything back in the car together instead of ripping it apart more than once. It is quite a build with a lot of cash involved and I want it all done right.

I'm up for any side exhaust that is cobra R'ish if you know of any...

Thanks

itSSlow98

Established Member
Your probably better off getting a custom exhaust made. My buddy who owns a cobra R found a used borla system and still paid a grand for it. Bassani threw the jigs away that they used to make the system with.

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
I have some authentic '00 R wheels on my 04 as well, they look amazing. I would love to have some recaros from the R also! And side exhausts are dope.
Sounds like you have a really awesome build going on, good luck buddy :)

99cobrajn

cant touch this........
Established Member
I have a few borla side exhaust systems for my projects id let one go for 550 shipped good shape. about 15k on it. looks like factory 2000 cobra r. I can get picts next weekend when Im back out at my shop.

Users who are viewing this thread