Looking for the best tuning shop around the DMV area!!!

DevilDog81

Can't fix stupid!!!
Established Member
I need to re-tune my car and I need the best and most reliable shop to do it. Any suggestions!!!!

86Fbody

Established Member
I have heard Rev Auto does a great job, and if you're an AED fan the owner is friends/knows Shaun.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Rev auto or Horse Power by Herman, both have very good reputations. Herman will be closer to you

onefastcar

Established Member
Horsepower by Herman all the way . Your car will be totally different once he gets done with it . The only bad thing is he is always busy but we'll worth wait and I mean well worth it .

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Go see Keith in Gettysburg and get a Lund Racing tune. He's et9secstang on here.

+1 Keith is a great guy and he will work you into his schedule. Some datalogging with Lund and updating of your current tune prior to the visit is the preferred way to go.

Yulla

SVT Noob
Established Member
Horsepower by Herman all the way . Your car will be totally different once he gets done with it . The only bad thing is he is always busy but we'll worth wait and I mean well worth it .

+1, just got my car back from him.

I let Hermann retune my Cobra and he made improvements everywhere. The car drives better than ever and is super smooth.

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
def going with Chris at Excessive. Hes been doing it for so long and really knows what hes doing/talking about. plus you cant beat his prices.

Users who are viewing this thread