Looking For Trustworthy Shop - Diablo Tuner - Colorado

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
As the title says, looking for a trustworthy shop in Colorado that still works with Diablo's software. Sadly my top 2 choices have both sold off their licenses and can no longer tune Diablo. I really don't like the idea of trusting my car to some random shop and all Google is turning up is handheld tuners for the Chevy Colorado. I'm sure the last part is just my lack of Google skills. That said I am hoping someone could throw me some names of people they trust. Location is not an issue as long as they are in state, I am willing to drive to have it done right. Just not really sure how else to go about finding someone other than Googling every shop in a 50 mile radius and calling them one by one.

New upper pulley is going on on Sunday, and while the Diablo handheld has a pre-built 'canned' tune for a pulley swap, I really don't want to run it on that any longer than I have to as I don't have a wide band or A/F gauges to make sure it's safe.

Sorry for the long winded post, any help is greatly appreciated. If it helps avoid redundancy, the two shops I have already looked at are The Boost Creep and Stang Auto Tech.

Thanks all :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread