Looking to buy 03/04 cobra

svtdanny99

Established Member
I'm in search of my first terminator. I'm located in Atlanta and prefer to stay local but am willing to travel nearby for the right car. I prefer a whippled/KB/VMP cobra under 60k miles. Colors of high interest: TR/SB/OW. PM me or email me if you have something that may fit my needs. Thank you. [email protected]

Last edited:

Cobra_Chris03

Established Member
I have a Black 03 cobra. 23k miles, stage 5 ported blower, intake, xpipe, magnaflow mufflers. Super clean interior! Feel free to contact me for more info. 561-517-1250

14Black GT TP

Established Member
I have a 03 silver vert 10th anni with 51k miles $20k. Very clean, adult owned, always garaged, top looks brand new, black FR500 wheels, new Nitto 555s all around. All docs, carts, etc. Car cover, pony UVS100 sun shade, Located in southeastern VA. Email me for pics [email protected]

CobraLov3r

Established Member
14k miles, torch red 2.9 whippled coupe. runs and drives perfect. check my thread in this section. CT located

JR95Vert

Established Member
Hey you all, I'm in search of my first terminator. I'm located in Atlanta and prefer to stay local but am willing to travel nearby for the right car. i prefer a whippled/KB/VMP cobra under 50k miles but will also look at close to stock if there's one. Colors of high interest : TR/SB/OW/CO/MC. PM me or email me if you have something that may fit my needs. Thank you. [email protected]
Sent you an email.

Users who are viewing this thread