looking to buy a 04 cobra in northern california

javis

Established Member
looking to buy a 04 cobra (preferable) low miles and the less mods the better. as far as color red and black but open to other. let me know what you have.
thanks
Javier

Bob Moss

Established Member
'04 Convertible Screaming Yellow, only 167 in this color. 53 K miles, second owner. New Bilsteins and alignment last week. Only mods are a strut tower brace and Magnaflow mufflers. Very clean, no noticeable scratches or chips. Comes with a 50% off coupon for any Borla products. I am in Livermore.

Bob

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

javis

Established Member
wow. we live in the same town man. I have not seen you. I drive a ford lightning and a mach 1 (was totaled last week, reason im buying a cobra now).im sure its a great car but not looking for convertibles man. thanks

Bob Moss

Established Member
With our beautiful Livermore weather?? Imagine going downtown to Sauced or Casa Orozco in a yellow drop-top! No? OK, gotcha. Maybe you've seen me in my incredible Honda Odyssey or my sinister black Fit. Keep your eyes peeled...if we run into each other I'll buy you a beer at Tap!

Last edited:

javis

Established Member
I know right. I love those places. im really looking for a coupe and red as top color because of the color of the lightning I have. you said it already, after that I will invite you another beer man.

javis

Established Member
wow. just what Im looking for as far as color and miles. too bad is convertible. how much youre asking for it?

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
wow. just what Im looking for as far as color and miles. too bad is convertible. how much youre asking for it?

I'm asking $23,000 obo. It's been tuned by Greg at RET with the most conservative tune available since I don't ever drag or track it. And I used to be like you, a coupe only type of guy, but to be honest, you just can't enjoy a great cruise in great weather in a coupe, the way you could in a convertible. Here is the link to the photobucket of all the pictures I have of the car.

http://s115.photobucket.com/user/ericgalamay/library/?sort=3&page=1

I can provide you with a mod list if you like. Clean title, never been in an accident great car all around. See the pictures for yourself and/or post a thread asking about me and my cars. That should give you some confidence in my vehicle. Keep me posted.

tfe_man

Established Member
I have a silver 2004 whipple with 61xxx tuned by Shaun at aed in sac let me know if interested

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread