Looking to buy a complete eaton swap...

caliboy08

Established Member
I am looking to eaton swap my '03 mach 1. Looking to buy as complete a swap as possible. I would be willing to trade my mach 1 parts, intake/timing cover, etc.. if needed. Either pm me or text 916-204-0455, my name's Mike. Thanks.

LETHL 03

Established Member
i will be selling my heat exchanger, brackets, intercooler pump and bracket, 2.3 whipple with lower intake, accufab throttle body, throttle cable and cruise control as well as the bracket, coolant crossover tubes, alternator bracket.

i can sell everything but the timing cover. im in elk grove too. pm me if you want to come by and look at everything. car is still running so you can see and hear it before removing.

DonkeyBong

Established Member
I have the stock eaton with 2.78 pulley, intercooler, all heat exchanger lines with pump, brackets and heat exchanger. As well as the stock throttle body and plenum. Stock maf and alternator and brackets.

1993MustangGT

Established Member
i will be selling my heat exchanger, brackets, intercooler pump and bracket, 2.3 whipple with lower intake, accufab throttle body, throttle cable and cruise control as well as the bracket, coolant crossover tubes, alternator bracket.

i can sell everything but the timing cover. im in elk grove too. pm me if you want to come by and look at everything. car is still running so you can see and hear it before removing.

I have a nice timing chain cover if you buy his kit

Users who are viewing this thread