Looking to buy a lightning tomorrow

M.O.E

Screw head
Established Member
I found an 04 lightning with 21k miles, has chrome 20's. There asking $24.900 for it, I was seeing what i should offer them? Not sure what the going price is. Any help whould be great thanks.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Ummmm I bought my 2003 DSG L in May 2006 with 21k miles for 23,311.00. If it is clean, straight, and you like it....as long as you can afford it who cares. Will you find a better deal down the road...probably (it always happens), but if the truck makes you happy...do it.

M.O.E

Screw head
Established Member
Lightningfr said:
pretty decent price.. and you can sell the crappy 20's
Yeah i wish it had the stock rims. If it's clean i'll trade my cobra for it. so That price sounds fair huh? can't wait to go look at. I wonder if my cobra is quicker?

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
That's not too bad. You should be able to get lower though.

+1 on selling the rims.

afchad

11 seconds to poop on!
Established Member
M.O.E said:
I found an 04 lightning with 21k miles, has chrome 20's. There asking $24.900 for it, I was seeing what i should offer them? Not sure what the going price is. Any help whould be great thanks.

Or you can buy mine that was just put up for sale in the classified section .....:-D

It was featured in the last Ford Performance Truck Magazine.(Sept 07)

dsc00604lr5.jpg

Shot with DSC-T5 at 2007-09-27
stagingyr1.jpg

Shot with HP PhotoSmart R507 (V01.00) at 2007-03-07
striperu1.jpg

Shot at 2006-12-04
dsc00408dk2.jpg

Shot at 2006-11-19

M.O.E

Screw head
Established Member
lightninmike said:
Now that would be the truck to buy right there!!!
Why you want to sell your cobra? Is it beat?

No the cobra is clean right now. I just need truck more then a car.
I Kinda think my cobra whould be faster from a roll :shrug:
Been watching vids on youtube and they are good from a dig. but a roll naw cobra ftw. But i got a gixxer 1000 for balls out power ;-) Just want a nice truck and it's an SVT so that works for me!

chrisheltra

Established Member

M.O.E

Screw head
Established Member
I bought it :rockon: Fu*king thing is faster then i thought it whould be.
take back what i said about my 96 beating it an L from a roll holly crap at 25-30 and you punch it it pulls so hard! And 60 is the same. Off the line is insane just goes like nothing. it has mods just not sure what else besides C&L intake and exhaust and 20's. But i notice it has a surge when at a light as if it's missing or has cam type of loop Is this normal? mybe it has a pulley and needs a tune.. How do tell if it has a pulley?

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
lol, I wasn't going to say anything after you thought it wouldn't match the cobra...now you know. The first time I drove mine, I thought it was alright until it clicked off some low 13's stock. These big trucks move out!

Oncebitten99'

Green & Mean
Established Member
Just sold my cobra and got an 02 lightning. So far i love it to death. The truck belonged to Country Squire......he is a member on here, he has my cobra now.

Users who are viewing this thread