Looking to buy COGS for Eaton setup

fastlane1999

Established Member
Just as it say I want a set of cogs for 03 eaton stock crack 2.76 upper or something close to that set up or if anyosne knows where I can buy them new would be awesome but not picky will take used! Thanks! PM meet or text me 402-942-2181

tropicmustang

Established Member
rpm outlet motoblue setup. some people are saying you risk breaking the crankshaft snout but i dont know if anyone has.

fastlane1999

Established Member
Come on guys there has to be a set out there no one wants! I get they are frowned upon but I don't race my car just want the sound help a brotha out!

fastlane1999

Established Member
Correct, we will not be bringing the Cobra cog setup back. We did bring the Lightning cog setup back because there was A LOT more interest in them. However, we had 25 sets of the SVTL sets made and had a wait list more than double that but they still didn't sell as we expected and have a lot of overstock on those now. Since the SVTL kits aren't selling and there was maybe only 6-8 people on the Cobra wait list I really doubt we will sell anything cog related after these Lightning kits sell out since it is a minimum of 25 sets each time we have these kits re-engineered and produced.

The good news is that the 5 people who received and installed the Lightning sets really like them! They posted vids on youtube but I won't share them here, I'll likely get another infraction for it.

(Tom from the CURRENT RPM Outlet)

Thank you very much sir if you ever make some or find some for sale please PM me I will be in search

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
just a heads up in case you didnt know, a trick to keeping the belts alive on those cog setups is to build some kind of brace on the alternator because it will flex the whole thing under a load and shred belts and they are like $90 bucks each if i remember right. i know i guy who has a set of cogs on a fox/terminator. just friendly advice in case you didnt know! & free bump

Users who are viewing this thread