looking to buy in the United States

dfroehli

Established Member
Hi guys I was hoping I could get some help here. I'm a Canadian looking to buy a car south of my boarder. As I can save as much as 14k on price by doing so. I have heard a few people talk about the ability to buy "new" cars down south. I am looking for anyone that has done this or any dealer that would be willing to do business with me. I have cash in hand and a huge itch to scratch.:rockon:

carguy19

Established Member
Hi guys I was hoping I could get some help here. I'm a Canadian looking to buy a car south of my boarder. As I can save as much as 14k on price by doing so. I have heard a few people talk about the ability to buy "new" cars down south. I am looking for anyone that has done this or any dealer that would be willing to do business with me. I have cash in hand and a huge itch to scratch.:rockon:

I am a broker and I may be able to help you out. I have to check with my dealers that I work with and see if its ok for them to export the car to canada first before I commit to it.

If you can pm me your email I will find out for you.

RazorSVT

Established Member
Coastal ford in Vancouver just called me and offered a car for sept delivery for 6 k off msrp. Give them a call.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
I was thinking of going this route too but a few things have happened so that I ended up finding a local dealer that was able to sell me a car for less than MSRP.

First off, '13 cars can't be imported yet into Canada since they are not on the RIV list of admissible vehicles. Second the can. dollar has tanked a bit compared to when it was par.

Depending on how long you want to wait till they can be imported + the dollar situation like others suggested find a local dealer and work on them to get a price you are happy to pay to get your 13 Shelby.

Users who are viewing this thread