Looking to do brakes at a budget price

Fang

Established Member
Thinking I wanted to find some used 13-14 front set up for my 11. Until then I thought I would get the adapter that allows me to go to the 13-14 rotor size in back. What is everyone using for rotors? Anyone selling any of their take offs?

deepblue13

Established Member
I decided to just get new stainless steel lines, new Stop Tech rotors and Hawk HPS pads all the way around. Interested to see how it does rather than spending all the money on bigger brakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fang

Established Member
Let me know. Sounds along the same lines

Fast Ford

Established Member
I would check out Full Tilt Boogie Racing for the rotors and J&M Hotparts for the stainless brake lines. J&M's lines are DOT cert and they have OEM mounting points, I have them on my 07 and they work great.

Stetler17

Established Member
I did the adapter on the rear and used rotors from brakeperformance.com. Look great and no complaints about the dimpled/slotted rotors for street use. Just did rotors on the front

Fang

Established Member
Guy told me about rockauto.com. Looks like they have good pricing as well. So many to choose from not sure how much I need to spend. I guess cheapies would be ok just going for looks in back for now

Users who are viewing this thread