Looking to get tint done in NH

levs302

Established Member
Can anyone recommend a good shop in NH to have window tint done? Thanks

levs302

Established Member
You know that tint is illegal in NH, right?
Not saying don't do it -- but just want to make sure you know.

Up to 35% on the back and back side windows is allowed in NH. Although I will probably end up going a little darker:coolman:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Brandon is a good guy, he will take care of you.
Wait till you see the tint on his truck....LOL.....

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
Up to 35% on the back and back side windows is allowed in NH. Although I will probably end up going a little darker:coolman:

Yep. (I should've been more specific)
Anyway -- it'll look great! Just wanted to make sure you weren't doing the front or front-sides. Seen people get in a real bad way with Deputy Dawg with front & side tints.

Last edited:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Levs302, random but, were you on rt 9 in the Madbury/Dover area the other day?? I passed a dark green SN95 that looked like yours.

Anyway, I talked to The Tint Guy a few weeks ago and he said he hasn't done vinyl over the dot-matirix in the back window before, but I've heard good things about him.

bullitt5177

I Eat Rice
Established Member
Unless they changed it within the last few months, any tint is illegal in NH. I used to do NH state inspections, and we failed many people for it. I'd double check the laws.

Also, how much was the estimate he gave you, if you don't mind me asking? Been thinking of tinting the Bullitt.

Last edited:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Unless they changed it within the last few months, any tint is illegal in NH. I used to do NH state inspections, and we failed many people for it. I'd double check the laws.

Also, how much was the estimate he gave you, if you don't mind me asking? Been thinking of tinting the Bullitt.
Scott, tint can be on any back windows up to 35%. My quote was $180 to strip my old tint off and apply 35% all around (except windshield.)

levs302

Established Member
Just got the tint done. It looks great. Brandon was a real cool guy to deal with. I'd recommend him to anybody. He didnt do anything special over the dot matrix, but it came out looking good so hopefully it stays that way.

Bullitt5177, it was $150 for the whole car (everything except windshield).

Eastcoast5.0, wasnt me, must of been a similar stang.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Did you take it to him, or did he come to you? He has done 3 of my vehicles. Good guy.

bullitt5177

I Eat Rice
Established Member
Cool. Thanks levs302, I'll probably call him within the next couple months. Jake's told me lots of good things about this guy's work.

levs302

Established Member
Did you take it to him, or did he come to you? He has done 3 of my vehicles. Good guy.

i took it to his shop. I had to be in the area anyway so it worked out. And he was real quick about getting the car in; he was willing to do the tint as early as the day after I called.

Users who are viewing this thread