Looking to run a 03/04 Cobra in WA

Marty98z

Established Member
Hey guys I posted this in the wrong forum originally. But here goes.

I really like the 03/04 Cobra platform and think it is a very nice vehicle as far as performance.

I have a 98 camaro m6 with a cam and full exhaust. I am looking to run a cobra somewhere near me (oak harbor, WA) and it really doesn't matter how much you have done, I figure if losing to a blown mustang is the worst that can happen I am fine.

As long as you don't have a KB then I would love to run you just to see what my car is capable of. Track or street, it's up to you, pm me if you're interested.

Everett, Lynwood, Bellingham, Mt Vernon guys should all apply. Thanks guys

Marty

Marty98z

Established Member
yeah we usually do the hooters thing down in lynwood...maybe we could all meet up then go out for a little spirited driving...

What kind of times are you guys running?

Marty

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
I'm down, I've run guys from Ferndale to Kent and many of the guys in OH know me and the DSG Snake. I hang around Mt. Vernon and Burlington when the cops aren't harrassing us. I'll be up around Best Buy Fri. night.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
thought about it too much...

Hey Peter,

How's the new car. I actually like those new Legacys. I'm sure you'll have another car in your lifetime.

As for the blower... I just kept thinking about it too dang much. Meaning, I'll do something else later, but for now I'll just be chuging along with what I got and maybe just swap out some of the bolt-ons to keep things fresh.

Good luck with the car and take it easy on the thing - at least until you get to college!

Christian

team23jordan said:
christian, why are you selling your ported blower?

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
I'm down, I've run guys from Ferndale to Kent and many of the guys in OH know me and the DSG Snake. I hang around Mt. Vernon and Burlington when the cops aren't harrassing us. I'll be up around Best Buy Fri. night.

So you heading out to Best buy in Mt Vernon Friday?

Also Christian, did you already sell the blower?

I think an Ford VS Chevy thing would rock.

Users who are viewing this thread