Looking to see what some old NBA jerseys might be worth?

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Maybe some people here can help me.. I have some old NBA jerseys that are probably worth something, but I have no clue how much. I'm not in a desperate need to sell these, so if they aren't worth a whole lot I'd rather keep them. Otherwise these are lowest on the totem pole, and if they can fetch a good amount of $$, then I'll take it.

I tried looking online, but I couldn't find a close enough match to guess a value since mine are a bit rare. Here is what they are... Any ideas?? All three are authentic (fully stitched logos/name, not ironed on) and in perfect condition.

Indiana Pacers #15, Ron Artest. From a season or two prior to the huge fight he got into when they played the Pistons. He changed his number to 23 sometime after then.
100_0327.jpg

New Jersey Nets #30, Kerry Kittles. I just liked the guys name, LOL. He was a solid 2 guard for Jason Kidd when the Nets made it to the finals a couple seasons back.
100_0330.jpg

Phoenix Suns #32, Jason Kidd. Good player, but not one of my fav's. Probably worth the most out of the 3.
100_0333.jpg

Any help would be great. Don't want to be greedy, but don't want to screw myself either. Thanks!

eclipsemustang

Established Member
no idea what they are worth, this past summer i sold my marbury and KG minnesota jerseys for 10 bucks each, they were in kid sizes though

waydeg

Established Member
Probably not much if theyre not signed. I was expecting some autographs or something.

Heck, I only got 100.00 for an auto'ed Dam Marino Upper Deck Jersey on eBay.
I'd GUESS $30-$40 tops unless they're something special.

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Well I'm not expecting them to be worth a ton, but I figured they have at least a little value to them. Most of the jerseys I find are replicas, and sometimes people still want a decent amount for those. Add that to the fact that neither Artest or Kittles were the star players at the time when they played for those teams, so their jerseys aren't anywhere near as common as say... a Pacers Reggie Miller jersey, or a New Jersey Nets Kidd jersey. So with that, even finding something similar is tough. I did find a Suns Kidd jersey like mine, but it was a replica, and the guy's staring bid was $69. Ehh, I don't know.

I was originally going to throw them onto ebay with no reserve starting at $1, but from the responses so far, it looks like I wont even bother.

Users who are viewing this thread