Looking to source pcv and vacuum fittings for custom intake tube

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
I thought someone had posted a link to these, but I was unable to find it.

I'm working on a custom intake tube and need the pcv and vacuum fitting.

Soft mount for silicon tube and/or hard mount for metal tube.

Any help appreciated.

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
I would contact JDM. They have an option to add those parts to the intake tube they make for the Super Cobra Jet MAF. They may sell you those parts separately or tell you where they source them.

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
Thanks for responding. I found and ordered them from UPR. Not sure if they'll work just yet. I'm actually waiting on JDM for a dyno session, hopefully soon.

Last edited:

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
Considering trying to make an intake tube to mate my TVS to my CJ123 housing and retain the bucket. Originally thought of hacking a JLT 123, but when I received it I was really disappointed in how much smaller the outlet was than the inlet of my CJ mono. Sent that back.

Here's an old picture when I was using a small filter. Got a bigger one on now.
CJ2.jpg

It works pretty well. I just thought maybe I could mess around and make something smoother to improve air flow.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
lol I've been trying the same for years, went through a JLT and PMAS tube. I never actually cut the JLT's but could tell it wasn't going to work. The PMAS worked but my KR STB was crushing the tube. I really want the CJ140mm set up but it won't work unless you have the 13/14 CJ tube and they're impossible to find. I pretty much gave up and I'm using the stock tube with my CJ123

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Considering trying to make an intake tube to mate my TVS to my CJ123 housing and retain the bucket. Originally thought of hacking a JLT 123, but when I received it I was really disappointed in how much smaller the outlet was than the inlet of my CJ mono. Sent that back.

Here's an old picture when I was using a small filter. Got a bigger one on now.
CJ2.jpg

It works pretty well. I just thought maybe I could mess around and make something smoother to improve air flow.

FRPP%20CJ_zps8yttzkdi.jpg

Here's how mine is setup. Was playing with it last week to try and fit the Steeda STB. My old KR brace no longer fits, but the flow is pretty good. A single piece would look nicer.

Also looking at modding the 2010+ airbox for the 123mm to pass through, just to secure the MAF a little better.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
lol I've been trying the same for years, went through a JLT and PMAS tube. I never actually cut the JLT's but could tell it wasn't going to work. The PMAS worked but my KR STB was crushing the tube. I really want the CJ140mm set up but it won't work unless you have the 13/14 CJ tube and they're impossible to find. I pretty much gave up and I'm using the stock tube with my CJ123

Wouldn't a silicone hump connector allow some movement in the down position, either at the TB or MAF end?

SGTCA3_2007-2012_shelby_gt500_whipple_cold_air_intake_kit-3_med.jpg

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
You mean on the earlier straight 140mm? That's a possibility. May have to cut it a little shorter but no biggie. Just hate throwing more money at the intake set up lol

Users who are viewing this thread