looking to trade car

Fastnature

Established Member
Guys I was wonder if anyone one has any connections in Oklahoma or Texas area on a 2014 5.0 auto. I have a 2012 m6 base that I need to trade for an auto. We are moving to Okc and wife needs a backup car to drive in case her cars goes to shop. So I have decided to trade mine in on an auto 5.0. So far seems the beat price I can get is a 2014 ruby red 301a msrp 34590 they will sell for 32350 minus 2000 rebate. So 30350 is the price. I'm still waiting on what they give me for my trade. But if anyone can offer in site on if the price is far or is there better would be great.

4VFTW

Established Member
you can probably do better , but how much better is the question. Their price isn't that far off so you have to decide if continuing to shop is worth saving possibly $500 more bucks. does Ford still offer the $750 coupon from ordering a brochure?

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I got mine from gene messer ford in lubbock. You should check them out, they had some great deals

Fastnature

Established Member

01GTB

Established Member
Last edited:

Fastnature

Established Member
That's where I bought mine. With the $750 coupon and a $750 loyalty rebate I ended up just shy of $8000 off. I dealt with Zack Woolverton. Steve was involved as the sales manager. Both good guys.

Where do i get this coupon and loyalty rebates? I would hope to think I can get the loyalty rebate as I have bought two new fords in the last year.

01GTB

Established Member
The coupon is sometimes sent with brochures. Request several different ones on ford.com to be sent to your home address. Select 0-30 days as your buying window. You might get one.

The loyalty rebate was for owning a Ranger. Just happened to own one :)

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I got my boss at mel hambleton ford in wichita. best service I have ever had on a car deal. They are a volume dealer with lots to choose from

Fastnature

Established Member
I got my boss at mel hambleton ford in wichita. best service I have ever had on a car deal. They are a volume dealer with lots to choose from

That is where we bought our Explorer Sport. That is also where I have the current price I am trying to better at the moment. They have a nice place there for sure. I am hoping to be in a new car as soon as next week.

Just not looking forward to removing the nitrous and rewiring it all on new car.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
That is where we bought our Explorer Sport. That is also where I have the current price I am trying to better at the moment. They have a nice place there for sure. I am hoping to be in a new car as soon as next week.

Just not looking forward to removing the nitrous and rewiring it all on new car.

I wish we would have purchased our exploder sport from them vs our local dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread