Looking to trade for GT500

nasty88

Established Member
Looking to trade C6 for GT500

I have a 2005 corvette Z51 velocity yellow, 3LZ interior package..22k miles, mods are Magic Stick 3 camshaft, 675 lift valve springs, double roller timing chain,new push rods and tit seats & retainers, vararam intake, kooks longtubes, kooks x-pipe, B&B bullet catback, Harris Speed 90mm Nitrous plate. The car car is currently tuned on a 125 shot, dyno 575hpand 574tq rear wheel. The car has deep dish C6 Z06 chrome wheels and nitto 555 up fr with 305 nitto invo'son the back, farely new with warrenty. The interior is very nice, still smells new, exterior is great, even the front of the car looks new. looking to possibly trade for a GT500,let me know what you have... not really looking for a termi.I will add a video tomorrow for a up-close view and to hear the car... it sounds amazing:rockon:

Last edited:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I can vouch for this car, It's clean. here's a teaser pic and video I had lying around until he gets more up.

plattvette.jpg

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNLY_kUhqTw"]YouTube - 06 c6 corvette fly by[/nomedia]

gtmuscle

Established Member
how about an 03 silver anniversary edition coupe with 16,000 miles and the following mods:

Steggy stage 5 ported blower
Ported dragon plenum
6lb metco lower pulley
2.80 metco upper pulley
snub idler pulley
62 lb injectors
2400 MAF
JLT ram air CAI
fluidyne heat exchanger
magnaflow o/r x pipe
magnaflow catback polished
steeda subframe connectors welded
h&R race springs
Tokiko shocks
MGW orange handle shifter
deep dish 17" anniversary repilica wheels
nitto NT05 with 300 miles
SSBC slotted rotors with hawk pads and SS lines
SCT tuned by ramseys performance in tampa

CobraMac

Established Member
I'm actually in talks with a guy with a supercharged Z51 who wants to trade for my car!

Great lookin Vette!! GLWS!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread