Looking to trade my Saleen kit for your cobra bumpers and side skirts!!!

98CobraStuntn

Stuntn
Established Member
So the time has come for me to change up my car. I am looking to trade my saleen kit for your stock cobra bumpers and side skirt

what i am tradeing will include:

front and rear saleen bumpers
saleen side skirts

all in white.

if we trade you will need to have WHITE BUMPERS ONLY!!!

You will need to buy the saleen decals for the doors and a saleen spoiler to complete the kit.

Also all of my Saleen parts are real.

If are interested as well i have real 99-04 Saleen wheels that i would be interested in tradeing with the body but only in return for your wheels. you can keep your tires as mine are worn out.

please send me pics of your car and bumpers and wheels if your interested

let me know what you got

98CobraStuntn

Stuntn
Established Member
pics

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0170.gif

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

Last edited:

white97

Established Member
im very interested but i just modded my rear cobra bumper. let me know. also what do i need to give you. do you want the side skirts. what do you wan for the wheels.

quick95gt

Established Member
If only you'd have post this a week ago. I had everything you needed in white but i put the front on my car and sold the rest. i actually wanted a saleen kit but couldnt find one reasonable.. damn the luck. Nice freaking car btw

98CobraStuntn

Stuntn
Established Member
thanks for all the replys everyone so let me try and answer everyones questions. I cant part out the kit cause i need a straight across trade for a the stock bumpers side skirts and fog lamps all in white. I am not including the wing and you will also need a set of the decals from saleen.

Iam includeing the front and rear bumpers and side skirts.

As far as wheels i am really looking for black and polished lip deep dish fr 500s or black deep dish bullets.

i hope this answers everyonese questions if you have more questions feel free to ask

98CobraStuntn

Stuntn
Established Member
white97 said:
im very interested but i just modded my rear cobra bumper. let me know. also what do i need to give you. do you want the side skirts. what do you wan for the wheels.

what do you mean by you just modded your rear bumper what does that mean? can you send me a pic? also if you are willing to trade your stock front bumper and fog lights along with your side skirts and rear bumper then we have a trade!!!

dawssvt

1998 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I have all three of what you are looking for off of my car. I have a 98 Crystal white cobra, i have the front and rear bumpers and side skirts that can be shipped tomorrow... PM me so we can talk! The bumper inserts are not on the bumper anymore... Here are some pics...

855799_28_full.jpg

855799_232_full.jpg

855799_157_full.jpg

855799_160_full.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread