Looks like a nice weekend coming up. What are we doing!

whippleblown03

Established Member
i have a 18x9.5 rear wheel with a 305/35/18 nitto and no problems. mike has 315/35/18 bfg DR on a 18x9.5 wheel and fits good also.

Discount tire direct for tires is best price usually!

mustang tunning or lethal performance for wheels!

torquemonster

Established Member
ya i was but i dont remember turning...i didnt see you i dont think, but on my way to radio shack i saw a 5.0 w/ cowl hood that did a burnout/or broke tires loose when he passed me going the other direction on woodinville duvall road was that you?? and on my way back home i saw another 5.0 going back the other direction on woodinville duvall rd. but it looked more of a brighter red. kinda at the bootom of the hill of tat shell station. was that you ?? so many 5.0's :shrug:

harsh5.0gt

Established Member
torquemonster said:
ya i was but i dont remember turning...i didnt see you i dont think, but on my way to radio shack i saw a 5.0 w/ cowl hood that did a burnout/or broke tires loose when he passed me going the other direction on woodinville duvall road was that you?? and on my way back home i saw another 5.0 going back the other direction on woodinville duvall rd. but it looked more of a brighter red. kinda at the bootom of the hill of tat shell station. was that you ?? so many 5.0's :shrug:

Deffinatly wasnt me with the cowl, the 2nd 5.0 could have been my Dad on his way home. But mine is a dark red :shrug:

Edit: BTW your car sounded sickk

torquemonster

Established Member
team23jordan said:
trey bring my jack to school tommorow
Ur the shadiest person ever peter you tell me that everyday and ur never at school. come to school tommorow and ill bring it, but if you dont come u can pick it up cuz im tired of listening to that thing roll around in my trunk. :uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread