Looks like a nice weekend coming up. What are we doing!

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I'm in Maple Valley. I wouldn't mind at all, actually prefer it but I'm with an X factor,...my g/f! Not sure when she's getting off work. I'm bugging her to get off early but its busy at the hospital. May go to XXX first then BM.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
North on I-5 just past that water park, West on HW 18 past the Supermall till the roads merge into 1 lane. I'm 45 mins from Lewis.

Tylerb59

Established Member
Awesome turnout. Thanks all who came.

The place was packed and you had to circle several times to find a spot.

Joey, post the vids. :D

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
Wow, what a showing of cobra's... Thanks to everyone for coming out. It was a total blast! Sorry I lead everyone to the end of Alki, but I was un aware of how many people was behind me LOL. I thought there would be parking in the light. But when we pulled into that park I about pooped bricks! It was like WHOA, where did everyone come from!!! We need to do it again.

-Corey

torquemonster

Established Member
your a b****h anthony. i drove around all day getting that crap to hear you tell me that you were too tired. anyway i ended up doing it myself and it went fine. thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

AJC-05GT

Established Member
That was a good time, what a turn out :beer: - I was shocked to see all the other hotrods at BM I was only expecting a herd of Stangs. You all have some really nice cars.

It was fun heading down alki chasing the cobras and f-bodies. I hadnt driven like that in about 15 years....getting too old I guess.
My wife just about grounded me :fm: , she got a few white hairs on the way to alki.. :D especially when a ford focus came from the slow lane to the fast lane and cut between tyler and me on 405- he came within inches of hitting me, had to hit the brakes hard and swerve :mj: :cuss:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Sorry I couldn't end up making. Prior plans went late and I couldn't get to the meeting spot in time. :(

I am down for next time.

Glad to hear Joey got a ride there!

Users who are viewing this thread