Looks like I am part of the club!

Ddawg18

Established Member
Hey All,

Got my first Terminator, and I just wanted to share with you. I bought from another forum member, and I think he had bought from another member as well. Either way, the car has been well maintained by the previous owners. Under the car, the engine bay etc are all clean, oil free and have no residue of ever being beat up or mistreated from what I can tell. I am excited to say the least. :banana:

***Thanks for all of those who helped with my search, including the well written articles from Cobrabob, and Jimmysidecar

Car has (from what I was told and can see)
2.7 upper
Subframes
Jlt CAI
Offroad Hpipe
Flowmaster cat back
Bama tuner with SCT tuner
Everything else is stock and in great shape.

The catch is the car has almost 90k!

My only gripe is the interior could have been a little better taken care of, although there are no rips/tears etc, it could use a shampoo, cleaning, and suede cleaned.

Other than that the car is beautiful! :beer:

2012-08-09143200.jpg

2012-08-09143213.jpg

2012-08-09143220.jpg

2012-08-09143225.jpg

2012-08-09143301.jpg

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
psh 90k. like thats a lot of miles or something.

these cars were built to last, if treated/maintained properly, then 90k miles is just getting nice and broken in. as long as the car was maintained/taken care of, as it sounds like it has, then the car has A LOT of life left in it. we have a member on here with over 300k miles on his. and when i got mine about 4 years ago, it was completely stock and has 50-55k-ish miles on it. within the first 6 months i did a 2.8 upper, JLT RAI, Steeda cat-back, and tune. the car now has 122k miles on it, and i wouldnt hesitate the slightest bit to drive the car from one coast to the other. the car has never give me ANY reliability issues, and i have taken it on MANY out of state road trips. the only issues have been the same common wear and tear issues you would have on any car. ie: tires, brakes, clutch, alternator, belt...things like that. dont let that 90k bother or worry you bro. she is just getting started.

edit: woops......i forgot this part - congrats on the purchase! these cars are an absolute blast to drive and own, you are going to love it, im sure.
take good care of her, and treat her with lots of love and respect....and she'll do the same for you, and take good care of you, out there.

also welcome to the forums. some great cats here with lots of knowledge...and an AWESOME SEARCH FEATURE!!

:rockon:

welcome to the club

Last edited:

Ddawg18

Established Member
psh 90k. like thats a lot of miles or something.

these cars were built to last, if treated/maintained properly, then 90k miles is just getting nice and broken in. as long as the car was maintained/taken care of, as it sounds like it has, then the car has A LOT of life left in it. we have a member on here with over 300k miles on his. and when i got mine about 4 years ago, it was completely stock and has 50-55k-ish miles on it. within the first 6 months i did a 2.8 upper, JLT RAI, Steeda cat-back, and tune. the car now has 122k miles on it, and i wouldnt hesitate the slightest bit to drive the car from one coast to the other. the car has never give me ANY reliability issues, and i have taken it on MANY out of state road trips. the only issues have been the same common wear and tear issues you would have on any car. ie: tires, brakes, clutch, alternator, belt...things like that. dont let that 90k bother or worry you bro. she is just getting started.

edit: woops......i forgot this part - congrats on the purchase! these cars are an absolute blast to drive and own, you are going to love it, im sure.
take good care of her, and treat her with lots of love and respect....and she'll do the same for you, and take good care of you, out there.

also welcome to the forums. some great cats here with lots of knowledge...and

an AWESOME SEARCH FEATURE!!

:rockon:

welcome to the club

Thanks man I appreciate it :beer:

I wish I had a million dollars to buy everything I want right now, but searching this forum and with everyone's advice I am sure I will make the correct purchases as the funds allow.

Thanks again and I will see you around! :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ddawg18

Established Member
Nice find

Lower Put a light bar and go cruzing!

Came with a light bar and sequential turn signals...couldn't be happier with the mods that were done...saved me a few thousand :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread