LOTS-O Parts F/S off my 03 Cobra!

iBiTe03

Established Member
I said BRO not bra..are you Dog the Bounty Hunter?

Yes I do know how to unlock it, but since you are a funny boy, find out yourself. Selling a locked predator is a good way to ruin your trader rating though, that much I will admit. :loser:

why do you think i put married by it? maybe someone will want it and tell me how to unlock it...i dont sell people junk or try to screw people BRO

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
At least you have my quote correct this time. You do realize there are people on here that do not know what "married" means?

FYI to anyone wanting to buy a "married" predator for $100. Married means locked, unusable, cannot use on another car, worthless unless unlocked.

195 posts and you cop an attitude on an honest question? For your information, I got burned on a locked predator, I won't let that happen to anyone on the site again.

Good luck on your many sales.

deec73

Established Member
i said bro not bra..are you dog the bounty hunter?
yes i do know how to unlock it, but since you are a funny boy, find out yourself. Selling a locked predator is a good way to ruin your trader rating though, that much i will admit. :loser:

lmfao

Last edited:

iBiTe03

Established Member
At least you have my quote correct this time. You do realize there are people on here that do not know what "married" means?

FYI to anyone wanting to buy a "married" predator for $100. Married means locked, unusable, cannot use on another car, worthless unless unlocked.

195 posts and you cop an attitude on an honest question? For your information, I got burned on a locked predator, I won't let that happen to anyone on the site again.

Good luck on your many sales.

sounds to me that was your fault...ill take it off and put it back up after i get it unlocked so you can stop crying about it...i wouldnt sell it to anyone if they didnt know what it meant anyway without explaining...oooo big deal only 195 post there is a reason for that...i come on here for information not to talk to other people on here...i had your quote correct last time because i hit the quote button which means it copies your exact statement...i wasnt quoting you, i was making fun of you for saying bro...your from KY you should be saying "ya'll" and drinking a PBR and smoking a USA Gold...no wonder you bought a married predator....btw how many teeth do you have?:kaboom:

john_anch_ak

spare tire question

here is the list:

-Rear seats w/ frame-275$
-Rear seat belts w/ buckles-50$
-Drivers seat-350$SOLD
-Passenger seat-275$SOLD
-Front seat belts-50$
-Front Swaybar w/ mounts and links-40$
-Stock fuel rail-35$
-Stock Coils-100$-SOLD
-Stock fuel pumps- 45$