lots of 03-04 cobra parts for sale in mass

01 96 svt

Established Member
let me know what you are looking fro may return my car to stock pm me with what u need

Last edited:

01 96 svt

Established Member
here is the link 04 screaming yellow cobra coupe 14k with all black gut,brand new chrome fr500 with nittos 17x9 front with 275 and 17x10.5 rear with drag radials315 all new car has full suspension coil over, cater camber plates.strut tower brace,all delray bushings,sold irs mount,irs brace,rear.swaybar adjustable end links,welded torque boxes,and full leanth sub frames,solid rack bushings, tubular lower control arms and more.longer wheel studs all around with spacers rear botl fix to clear rims. mods are stegge stage 4 blower t-body and intake maf extender,k&n cold air.2.76 quick change upper, 100mm pulleys with snub,heat exchanger,ice box ,fan switch,kenny bell boosta pump 40 amp,slp x-pipe with cats, magnaflow cat back,mgw shifter. adjustable qaudrent and cable only interior mods are some chrome nods and boost overlay oops car made 510/478tq with no lower pulley have dyno sheet car is located in mass pics suck will try to get better ones

Users who are viewing this thread