Lots of 93 Cobra stuff on ebay

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
those pulleys in the picture don't look original. The crank pulley looks like an aftermarket underdrive (4") and the waterpump pulley looks like one off a stock 5.0L. The 93 Cobra waterpump pulley does not have 2 ridges on it to keep the belt on.

93cobrapulleys.jpg

Good luck with the other parts for sale.

Last edited:

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
got hp said:
those pulleys in the picture don't look original. The crank pulley looks like an aftermarket underdrive (4") and the waterpump pulley looks like one off a stock 5.0L. The 93 Cobra waterpump pulley does not have 2 ridges on it to keep the belt on.

Those pulley's look just like my OEM ones. Look at the pic again. The water pump pulley in the pic does not have 2 belt ridges either

EDIT.. Oops. I was referring to the pic in this thread, not the one on ebay. I can't tell much about the pump pulley in that pic

Last edited:

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
That girl leaning on your car looks like the cops have searched her a few times.LOL "Hands on the hood! and spread your legs!"
100_0817.jpg

~Ray~

Established Member
cobr96 said:
That girl leaning on your car looks like the cops have searched her a few times.LOL "Hands on the hood! and spread your legs!"http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/rparker_photo/100_0817.jpg

As a matter of fact she is good @ spreading em.

Users who are viewing this thread