Lots of aftermarket parts for sale, NEW!!!

nopropslaw

Established Member
Stuff's gotta move! Open to offers! UPDATED!!!

I have several aftermarket parts for sale, almost all of which are new and have not been installed. All Items are plus shipping. I am open to offers, just pm me. Also pm me any questions you may have.

MRT H-Pipe, with gutted cats, used, $250

Offset Rack mount bushings, new, $30

LFP 2.93 pulley, new, $30

K&N CAI, used (filter is dirty, needs cleaning), sold
BA 2400 MAF, new, $190

Thats all that I have. Also I have some other parts still avalible in other threads that aren't Termy specific, like black bullit wheels with tires if you want to check out. Thanks for looking. :beer:

SantisCobraPics020-1.jpg

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I'll take the clutch quadrent and adjuster. $75 shipped to 08096? PM me you Paypal address if that's cool with you.
I wish I would have scene this thread before I spent $1400 on most of the same stuff.

SSChris NY

Established Member
I'll take the Following parts from U:

MGW Orange Handle, used, $130
Two MM 14mm IRS Bolts, new, $10

Please pm me your paypal and shipping cost thank U

Last edited:

jt239

Established Member
I'll Take:

MM Urethane IRS Subframe Bushings, new, $35

MM Urethane front and rear differential bushings, new, $35

Subframe bushing removal tool, new, $15

PM me the shipping to 48047. Thank you.

nopropslaw

Established Member
Thanks for the responses guys. Its alot easier for me to get back to everyone through pm. Also the irs brackets are weld in. Purchased it straight from billetflow with the brace...

Last edited:

nopropslaw

Established Member
guys I ask that if we agree upon a price and you want it, that you send payment ASAP. I have people asking if things have sold, and although some people have replied saying they'd take said item, I still have yet to receive funds for it. I am updating this thread frequently and if its not listed as sold up top, I haven't received payment, and therefore still available. Sorry it has to be like that, but if not it gets WAY to complicated.

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
guys I ask that if we agree upon a price and you want it, that you send payment ASAP. I have people asking if things have sold, and although some people have replied saying they'd take said item, I still have yet to receive funds for it. I am updating this thread frequently and if its not listed as sold up top, I haven't received payment, and therefore still available. Sorry it has to be like that, but if not it gets WAY to complicated.

I completely understand. I sent you a PM trying to finalize a price on the H/E. I will send the paypal payment within minutes of agreeing on the final price. :beer:

nopropslaw

Established Member
no sure on the amps of the BAP, its which ever one LFP sells. Also the injectors are siemens. And the H/E has been sold. I'll try and post up pics of the blower when I get home tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread