Lots of New & Used Terminator Parts!!!!!!!!

slim725

Eric Biernbaums friend
Established Member
venom279 was the first to pm me, and has an offer pending on the MGW shifter and accessories.

Thanks

3002CS

Banned
slim725 said:
BilletFlow IRS Brace, red - $135.00
MGW Shifter w/ Orange Handle, Gripper Knob w/ Snake Logo, & Bob's Gaskets - $ 200.00
Maximum Motorsports MMIRSU-1 bushings, bolts & nuts, & installation tool - $60.00
I dont' know what has been sold yet, but I would like these items let me know. :D

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
pm sent again about the mgw and x pipe, I will probably take the x if the pics your sending me show it in good cond. and if the mgw falls through I will take it also.

slim725

Eric Biernbaums friend
Established Member
Thanks for being patient everyone. Tons of pms & emails, and I'm trying to keep the dibs order straight.

-Slim

vr4_007

Established Member
slim725 said:
Thanks for being patient everyone. Tons of pms & emails, and I'm trying to keep the dibs order straight.

-Slim

Thank you,.. Im still intrested and waiting on the NOS pics,.. Jetting size that come with the kit, etc..

PLEASE email me some pics @ [email protected]

slim725

Eric Biernbaums friend
Established Member
Cobra-21, I'll get the plugs shipped ASAP. Also, venom279, I got your money order, and the shifter will be on it's way.

Thanks guys.

slim725

Eric Biernbaums friend
Established Member
Apparently some of the replies to messages I've made are getting lost. You can call me at 618-586-2377.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

-Slim

slim725

Eric Biernbaums friend
Established Member
Yes. I've been keeping the original post updated, if it doesn't show as sold, I still have it.

Thanks,
Slim

Users who are viewing this thread