Lots of parts!!!

SVT_LIGHTNING01

Established Member
All of the parts are from a 2001 Lightning. 70k miles. Each is in excellent shape! Im attaching photo bucket links because the forum wont cooperate with my pictures. Also i have a few other things i forgot to take pictures of such as the upper intercooler hoses, egr tube, etc. Will sell any part individual if needed. If you need something i haven't mentioned just ask i may have it and let it slip my mind. message me for paypal addy and shipping prices. Thanks for the interest guys!!!

Intercooler - SOLD!

Mid plate - 125$ (also have gaskets and bolts for mounting to the intercooler.)

Eaton blower w/stock upper pulley - SOLD!
42 lb Injectors - SOLD!
Fuel Rails w/regulator- SOLD!

Upper intake (plenum,tb, IAC,and throttle cable bracket) - SOLD!

Lower intake w/hoses and sensor - SOLD!

01/02 style wheels - 475$ 18x9.5
egr/sensor bracket w/sensors - SOLD!
OEM hood (oxford white) - 100$

IMG_0061.gif
IMG_0060.gif

IMG_0059.gif

IMG_0058.gif

IMG_0056.gif

IMG_0054.gif

IMG_0052.gif

IMG_0050.gif

440.gif

447.gif

446.gif

Last edited:

Rgig

Established Member
Are you parting out your truck? If so I need a rear bumper and fog lights. Seats are on my wish list too if the price is right.

SVT_LIGHTNING01

Established Member
haha. These wheels were just on the truck when i got it back in 08. They haven't had any miles since and i have 18 inch 99-00 styles on it and i was just looking to get rid of them for some cash to contribute to the DD. But thanks anyways man if they are still available when you get rid of the 20's give me a shout!

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
still have the lower manifold and mid plate?
also im looking for a front cover as well, with all the bolts. pm me if you have this stuff.

bgb27

Established Member
what condition are the rotors in the blower in? and also how much for blower, upper intake, fuel rails, and egr bracket shipped to 33920?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread