Lotus Exige and Honda 2000; a kill and a half....

droptop03

Established Member
I had just left work and was told to get some ice cream for the wife. I was feeling frisky with the power because she asked me to fly home. So, I am merging on the freeway doing about 70mph in 4th. I'm forced to slow down to 55 to slide in behind a slow pickup. I am waiting for the car on my left to pass so I ca move over and start motivating. I then hear the familiar sound of rice downshifting. I looked to me left and there is a Lotus Exige pulling along side of me, with a Honda 2000 to his left. I know they want to play, but not sure they want to include me. I didn't matter to me, because I quickly decided to jump i was going to jump in their sandbox anyway. I still stuck behind the truck, when at a 55 role they both floor it as the Lotus rear wheel is even withe my front wheel. I quickly downshift to 3rd as the Lotus quickly pulls a car. I change into the Lotus' lane for some space. I quickly run by the Honda and start reeling in the Lotus. I switch into the Honda's lane as a shift into 4th and pull next to the Lotus. It was funny to so the Lotus driver's jaw drop as I looked over at me and then his gauges as I kept accelerating past him. After I put I car and a half on him I crossed over to me my exit just laughing. As i rapidly slowed to the exit speed, the Lotus when roaring by. And then I heard the put-put of the Honda still trying to catch the Lotus. ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS....

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
"This fool's running a Honda 2000..."

[video=youtube;4fVtGCa01-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fVtGCa01-M[/video]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread