Lotus vs. Apache chopper

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
lol damn british. and haha i guess everyone knows now ford owns part of toyota:p they have for years thats why their cars look alike in some aspects.

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
British army equals teh suxors!

That crack at 8:54 makes me wanna :burn: their asses. :cuss: :mj:.

American armed forces > the entire UK :thumbsup:

Brantner

Established Member
that was a pretty bad ass clip! I wouldnt mind having the car OR the Apache..... or maybe even both....... muahhahahaha

ok I am done, it's 3 am that explains the above nonsence....

-Ryan-

Serpentor

Rock Hard Member
Established Member
I LOVE that Lotus, can you imagine bolting on a TRD supercharger on the puppy?

ps, where do you find that ford owns part of Toyota? I'm 80% sure the only japanese company Ford owns is MAZDA. Toyota made a profit of 10 Billion US$ last year, thats right BILLIONS, thats over 2x what Ford made world wide, with less sales.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
anybody ever seen the video of the commanche chasing down a GT2.....WHILE ITS FLYING SIDEWAYS!?

Awesome video tho, now just imagine what that car would do with a real engine in it.;-)

Last edited:

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
Anyone else notice he called it an Elise at the end? Man i love that car, theres a guy in Noank (a part of my town) that has 3 elise's, one for him and one each for his sons... rich bastard =x

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
Originally posted by c0dy
Anyone else notice he called it an Elise at the end? Man i love that car, theres a guy in Noank (a part of my town) that has 3 elise's, one for him and one each for his sons... rich bastard =x

I'd love to have one of those go carts! I heard they are here but I have yet to see one

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
back before toyota was ever in america they were a struggling car company like mazda in the 70's and ford bought part of them and helped them out but ford owns more of mazda then toyota so ford has less of their patents into toyota but i'm sure ford has some part in toyota fords got their fingers in everything including McClaren and Ferrari. even back in the 80's to mid 90's ford had a joint venture with Mercedes and had the Merkur which were actually pretty nice cars. Ford is a bigger car company then most people know. but yeah right now none of the big 3 are doing to well warranty is a killer and cars are on the rise in price.

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
Originally posted by Serpentor
I LOVE that Lotus, can you imagine bolting on a TRD supercharger on the puppy?

ps, where do you find that ford owns part of Toyota? I'm 80% sure the only japanese company Ford owns is MAZDA. Toyota made a profit of 10 Billion US$ last year, thats right BILLIONS, thats over 2x what Ford made world wide, with less sales.

first japanese company to sell over 1 TRILLION yen

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
well, if youre gonna be lookin that deep than just about every auto maker has ties to every other automaker.

Bullitt_#1346

Established Member
Union labor hurts American car companies' profit margins. They can build cars cheaper in Japan. Only reason they aren't all cheaper than American cars is because of trade tariffs.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Originally posted by Bullitt_#1346
Union labor hurts American car companies' profit margins. They can build cars cheaper in Japan. Only reason they aren't all cheaper than American cars is because of trade tariffs.

Not because of greedy overpaid CEO's ! LOL ! Good lord ! Because of Chrysler overpaid CEO's they almost put Daimler out of business when they were taken over ! I think a guy making 45,000 trying to support a family is much better than a bunch of overpaid give themselves benefits and bonuses white collar crooks ! And I guess that's why most japenese companies move factories to the US ! ? They seem to be doing well with those greedy unions ! Ford, GM, Chrysler are in the shape that they are in because of there crooked white collar executives ! Japenese companies bring work and factories to Amercica because of the tariffs ! While American companies send there factories to Mexico for inferior products ! BS ! ! ! ! ! ! :fm:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
yeah true alot of the big 3 have parts made in mexico and Canadia Eh!!! :p just look on em most all the computers and sensors are made in mexico.

Users who are viewing this thread